The mad craze for speed which can be generally accountable for most of the accidents.

A Major Accident

Life is a vale of tears. It is a drama of pain. In this chronilogical age of high speed vehicles, accidents have become common. It is the mad craze for speed which can be generally accountable for all of the accidents. Only last week, I saw a really serious accident regarding the Ludhiana-Chandigarh road. I became scootering down from Chandigarh. When I was nearing Mohali. I saw bus going at a speed that is high. A car or truck was following it. The vehicle driver wanted to overtake the bus while he tried to do so, the car collided against another car coming from the direction that is opposite. Both the motor cars turned turtle. Four regarding the occupants for the motor car were killed on the spot while another three were badly injured. People doing work in the nearby fields rushed into the scene of this crash. A couple of passengers associated with the bus were also seriously injured as it had struck against a tree. I could not start to see the mutilated and blood-stained bodies. I rushed to a telephone booth and rang up the police as well as serious hyperlink the hospital authorities. Medical rescue party while the police reached the spot in a time that is short. Some of the injured were provided aid that is first the spot although some were delivered to the PGI at Chandigarh. The relatives for the dead were informed. It was a heart-rending spectacle. There have been tears in just about every eye. Such accidents can be avoided if certainly the drivers observe the rules of this road. Speed, without doubt thrills, but it also kills. The rule that is golden avoid accident is: ‘Safety first, speed afterwards.’

It was summer and I also was attending a function in the International Youth Hostel in Diplomatic Enclave in New Delhi. It was 9 P.M. and I also was in haste to attain my house in Rajouri Garden. As I was crossing a lawn to achieve the bust stand, at nighttime I stumbled over something and left off. I lost my consciousness. Thereafter, I don’t know very well what happened to me.

I stumbled on consciousness at midnight when you look at the Medical Institute of India and wondered where I happened to be. My arm was broken, wrist fractured and armpit dislocated. I experienced fallen into a deep pit and had become unconscious. Some foreigner heard the thud of my fall in which he investigated the problem with a match stick. Then he informed the President associated with the function Mr. Prasad, who was simply still there regarding the premises and then he knew me.

I was taken by him out from the pit and took us to the Medical Institute of India. He telephoned to my parents and just informed them that i might not get home that night. An operation was performed that night and my arm was place in plaster. Early next morning Mr. Prasad drove me home inside the car. He had been in hospital beside me through the entire night. He was the Collector of Customs and had come straight from Bombay by air, he had not gone home even.

My people came to understand associated with the accident only if I reached home. It was summer and I felt terrible for the reason that well cemented plaster from finger suggestions to the armpit. If felt that the plaster was not necessary, especially in the hot weather of June plus it could do me more harm than good. besides, I felt that the plaster was not used thirty years back at Lahore once I had another similar accident , having been run over by car and my arm was straightened with splinter and cotton wool, which was equally effective.

I inquired some private practitioner to assist me to eliminate the plaster nonetheless they wouldn’t normally agree, considered it illegal, and even advised me to not ever do this. But I though on it and decided to do so. But I though over it and made a decision to do without one. It bit by bit with the kitchen knife so I bought a bottle of turpentine oil to soften plaster and chipped. It took me entire day to eradicate that stuff that is heavy. But I felt greatly relieved.

I retied my arm with cotton and cloth and it worked wonders. The fracture healed much quicker than the plaster may have done. In fact, the plaster may have harmed my arm and even left my elbow completely dislocated at the angel of ninety degrees.

It looked as if a storm was approaching. I was standing at a cross-road traffic junction, waiting to cross the road. I have always observed that particular cross-road to be extremely busy, with vehicles constantly on the go. I happened to be headed towards the bus top down the street, thus I turned into the opposite direction associated with cross-road to see if my bus was coming. When I turned back again to take a look at the crossroad, I saw a flashy yellow sports vehicle attempting to beat the red light. Before I knew it, I heard a thunderous heart-stopping crash. The sports vehicle had slammed head on into a green van right in the exact middle of the large intersection. Shattered windscreen glass was strewn all over the junction plus the passers-by crowded round the scene. I saw one girl rushing into the telephone to report the accident. For a full minute or two, nothing happened. Then, a person got out from the green van. His van was completely smashed in regarding the relative side of the collision. He looked shaken and furious. He walked over to the car that is yellow to locate that the driver was unconscious. Some helpful people went along to the midst of the street to greatly help the man that is unconscious of his car. The authorities in addition to ambulance arrived at about the time that is same. They noted down the positions associated with the vehicles and began asking for witnesses to your accident. I volunteered to provide some details since I had seen the whole thing. I didn’t have time to give some thought to missing my bus.

Any sort of accident is the fact that happening which could in no measure bring any pleasure to anyone. Let us analyse why or when any sort of accident occurs, in the read.

This situation arises when any two vehicles moving on the road attempt to race each other or in traffic language make an effort to overtake each other. They attempt to overtake each other and that also at break-neck speed, little realising that the street is a road and never a racing track. In Delhi where I live, an accident, and death on your way is an extremely common occurrence and, there appears to be no fix for it. In Delhi, the continuously growing traffic, the soaring population, and also the multiple modes of transport both slow and fast move together, that will be one basic reason behind accidents. Besides this major hazard of Delhi roads, the whole not enough discipline also plays a role in this tragic occurrence of accidents on the Delhi roads.

Once, We have already been a Witness of such an awful accident that I just cannot forget even with so time that is much. It simply happened about two years back but still, even today the picture associated with horror is vivid in my mind, and, to such an extent that at nights I wake up shouting aloud. The incident was so horrible that, I sometimes do wonder why I had to be there to be witness to it. That day, with all the rude shock, I experienced even become unconscious, and, driving a car has stuck to my impressionable mind.

It was time that is evening and I also was coming back from my tuition class when this horrid accident occurred in front of my eyes. While I happened to be sitting on the pavement preparing to cross the road to go homewards, from 1 side, a grey coloured Maruti 800 was coming at an unusually fast speed and, just like it starred in front of me, God knows from where, a truck laden with goods originated from just about to happen, and just simply dashed to the little car. Oh! God, the automobile went flying into splinters in the front of my eyes and, all of the four people sitting inside, were crushed into a fine paste. A pool of blood came flowing out of the car. All was over in a split second, and, as could be expected, the truck driver jumped away from his cabin and ran away to truly save his life that is dear anyone even noticed the accident.